MTA Rotary Compactor 6pk
OrthoMTA Compacter OrthoMTA Compacter® features and benefits Developed to be used with BioFilling Technique, OrthoMTA Compacter® has been designed for practioners who look for a complete apical plug formation to deal with any type of canal with maximum safety. The 7 OrthoMTA Compacter® Rules
• Instrument has to be used only at 60 rpm.
• Never force onto the OrthoMTA Compacter®.
• Before engaging one file, canal has to be humidified with PBS. (Phosphate Buffered Solution)
• Clean your file just after use.
• OrthoMTA Compacter® should be used at a constant and stable speed 60 rpm.
• Instruments can be used with an independent electric motor as well as directly on the dental chair unit with a high gear reduction rate contra angle.
• In any case, it is highly recommended to use devices with both speed, and torque controls.
OrthoMTA Compacter® Details:
• Available Lengths 21mm, 25mm OrthoMTA Compacter® Sterilization
• Autocalving before use OrthoMTA Compacter® Storage
• storage in room temperature