Eighteeth Ultra X Ultrasonic Irrigant Activation
Ultra X - Cordless endodontic ultrasonic activator
The ultimate tool for Activation, Gp removal & Instrument retrieval
Uses 45kHz ultrasonic frequencies which utilise the principle of acoustic microstreaming, agitation, and cavitation to reach difficult to instrument areas of the root canal system.
• 45kHz ultrasonic frequency
• Variable Frequency Control
• Self-adjusting frequency during treatment
• Powerful battery 1500 mAh
• Lightweight (95g)
• The wrench, protective sleeves, and tips are autoclavable
• 3 packs of 2 activator tips included:
• Blue: Bendable tip for activation of irritants in curved root canals & removal of GP during re-treatment.
• Silver: soft & flexible tip for activation of irritants in challenging curved canals.
• Gold: super-powerful titanium tip for retrieval of instruments separated in the canal.
• Blue: Length: 18mm, Size: 20/2% and 25/2% (1 each)
• Silver: Length: 21mm, Size: 20/2% (2 of)
• Gold: Length: 18mm, Size: 20/2% and 25/2% (1 each)
Complete Kit contains one of each sets of tips as above (Six tips total).
Replacement tips are sold per set of each colour (Two tips total).
Tips are re usable and autoclavable.
Tips are to be replaced when fatigued as a consumable item.
Irrigation Protocol Using Ultra X
1. Prepare the root canal to the desired taper
2. Use a side-vented needle to inject the final rinse solution into the canal
3. Cover the device with the protective sleeve to avoid surface damages
4. Select an activator tip that fits passively when placed 2-3 mm short of working length
5. Agitate the solution using short vertical strokes for around 30 seconds. Be careful to not breach the apical 2 mm
6. Replenish the irrigant and use suction to remove loose debris
7. Repeat the agitation and replenishment cycle for 4-5 times