Eighteeth E-Pex Pro Apex Locator
E-Pex Pro Apex Locator
- Bright LCD with color coded measurements
- After the file reaches the frontage area of the apical foramen, the screen displays the white indicated strips
- After the file reaches the point near by the apical foramen, the screen displays the green indicated strips
- After the screen light the red indicated strips, it means that the file has exceeded the apical foramen, a quick beep sound will be generated at the similar time
- Changeable keys and alarm volume
Functions activated when included with E-CONNECT PRO
- Auto Start -stop- Motor starts moving when the file enters the canal and stops when withdrawn
- Apical Reverse - After the file reaches pre-set apical reverse point, It is up to user whether the file starts moving in reverse direction
- Apical Slow Down - To preserve the cemento dental junction and avoid file-separation, the motor speed slows down when the file is near apical region
- Apical Torque Reduction - In addition to apical slow down, torque reduction at apical third file separation chances are prevented
- 4th Generation - Highly developed multi-frequency based network impedance measurement technology.
- LCD Display : Bright and clear display.
- Apical foramen of High precision localization in wet and dry canals.
- Automatic calibration : Ensures steady and correct measurements.
- Stable design and compact size allows for outstanding suppleness during procedures.