7. MTA Carrier Easy to handle, durable & AutoclavableMedical grade stainless steel body andNiTi Plunger Uses disposable and bendable needletip to avoid cross-contamination + 2 extra NiTi plunger are included.
8. Plunger 18G (4pcs/pack) Niti-tip of the Carrier Autoclavable Robust and durable Helps the MTA to be released from the Carrier.
9. Needle Tips 18G(50pcs/pack) Disposable needle tips for the OrthoMTA Carrier10. Plunger 16G (4pcs/pack) iti-tip of the Carrier Autoclavable Robust and durable Helps the MTA to be released from the Carrier11. Needle Tips 16G (50pcs/pack) Disposable needle tips 16 gauge For OrthoMTA Carrier
12. Bender (3pcs/pack) Easy to curve a disposable 18g needle tip
1. Introduction This device provides unrestricted access to the canal orifice, allowing an accurate orthograde grafting procedure with MTA whilst avoiding the dispersion of the root grafting material in the oral cavity.
The use of MTA powder in orthograde grafting of the root canal was introduced by Dr Yoo (2009). To improve the prognosis for success of orthograde grafting with MTA, BioMTA concentrated on the development of orthograde root canal grafting materials.
The orthograde grafting techniques with OrthoMTA have resulted in a considerable improvement in the quality of orthograde root canal graftings and significantly improved the success rate statistics.
The apical 5mm preparation of the root canal is particularly important.
This is because orthograde root canal grafting requires sufficient space for apical irrigation and apical plug formation without microleakage.
The success of orthograde root canal grafting depends to a very large extent on the quality of the orthograde obturation. OrthoMTA has superior sealing properties to any other materials.
2. Material During the last three years the OrthoMTA carrier has been extensively clinically tested and has been continuously improved particularly in terms of the materials used. 2.1 Instruments
The complete instrument set consists of a stainless steel applicator syringe (fig.1) with a bayonet catch for the disposable cannulas (needles) and luer lock connector.
The small diameter of the application needles means that the root canal grafting can be applied directly into the root canal orifice.
Options & Consumables